THE UPS AND DOWNS
In many of the mazes there are lifts and roller coaster rides to take to get from one level
or letter to the next. If you take the wrong ones they can take you to where you donít want to go. Here is a list
of the good lifts and rides that will not lead you astray.
There are no lifts in this maze but there are roller coaster rides.
- At the bottom left of the O in COIN leading to the L in SLOT will take you from the O to the top of the L.
- At the bottom of the right leg of the N leading to the T will take you to the top right arm of the T.
This maze has four lifts you must take. All lifts are taken up. If you run across a lift
that will only go down then you do not want to take it. The lifts that go down will usually take you back to the
last letter you were on.
- Top of the I in PIN will take you to the middle right side of the B in BALL heading down.
- Right lower corner of the B in BALL will take you to the upper right corner of the A going down.
- Right lower corner of the A will take you to the left side of the first L.
- Left lower corner of the first L will take you to the top of the last L going down.
TEST YOUR SKILL
- Bottom left of the C, take this lift down to the lower right leg of the word A going up. To find this lift
you have to go up the C and back down.
- Bottom right of the word A going down you will take this lift down to the lower left leg of the M going up.
- Red button hanging in space at the end of the top arm of the letter E will take you for a ride to the
questions. Any other red buttons on the arms of the E will bring you right back where you were before you
pressed the button.
- Bottom left of the E in MEAT, take this lift down to the middle left of the H in HEAD. To find this lift you
have to go up the E and back down.
- Top left arm of the T take this lift down to the top arm of the E in HEAD.
- Bottom right of the D, take this lift down to the middle of the G. To find this lift you must go up the
right side of the D, turn around and go back to the right corner.
copyright © 1995-2008 Betty A. Pietro, Mentor, Ohio